About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Just saying hello (not ever post will be a sex story)

first a bit thank you to my biggest consumer the USA but a big thanks to my viewers the world over, from places like:

United States

Canada

United Kingdom

Australia

Egypt

Ireland

India

Saudi Arabia

Singapore
!!! i know!
Germany
 so basically thank you for reading i hope you continue and i love you all! (people who follow the blog or are regular readers get my msn btw)

8 comments:

  1. I love your stories so much! I just found your blog and read all your stories,they're amazing :) I'd love to get your msn, you can email me at guitar00@yahoo.com, hope to hear back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey richard, if you become a regular i'll give u msn but can you tell me how u got to this blog,i want to know how advertising is going, or if you just stumbled over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie
    I've read all your stories on here and there really good! and if your wondering I found the link to this on Anonsecrets on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn i just read all your stories and they are really good any chance i could get your msn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just read your "my friends" story on facebook

    sensational and very very horney

    thank you

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete