About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Monday 29 November 2010

Meeting Peter

Ok so this one i wrote as a birthday present for peter after chatting on msn with him for quite a while.
i was going to meet him finally. peter who i had chated with for ages, i was finally going to feel him inside me for real, i was flying over there now. when i landed i got a cam and read the address to the driver. after a short drive i arrived at his house, his parents were out, we had it to ourselves. we ran upstairs, eger to get started after all the talk, once in his bed room i notice the camera pointing at the bed, this exited me so much i came a little, with a soft "ahh" peter looked at me his eyes filled with lust as he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on-top, he gently slid off my tight top and lifted my pleated skirt reveling the little surprise i had for hi, i wasn't waring any underwear, i could see the look in his eyes as he was consumed by passion, he ripped his cloths off his cock springing out in-front of him huge! he climbed on top and entered me, he slid in slowly and held onto my hips as he did so then started to speed up ramming into me and slamming me back into him, his cock inside me was so hard it filled me completely it was so tight in there i couldn't believe he had fit it in, as his cock repeatedly hit the back of my pussy and rubbed the whole length of my insides. the feeling started at the base of my spine and radiated from there an orgasm so intense it was all i could do to keep from thrashing about like a fish that had been take from the sea. he kept going building another orgasm from the base of the first i was screaming loudly now "OH GOD YES, FUCK, FUCK ME PETER, OH GOD FUCK ME, SHIT YEAH SHOVE THAT COCK INTO ME, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD AHH AHH AHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK YEAH YEAH YEAH" I orgasmed harder that i had ever done before, my shouting had been so loud i hadn't notice two thing first that peter was also cumming inside me and two that someone had just come in downstairs. peter was still thrusting in and out but winding down now, when a girl burst in "WHAT THE FUCK PETER WHO THE HELL IS THIS" she yelled peter jumper off and tried to explain but i could see chloes, that's who i guess it was, anger melting away as she looked at both Peters still long erect dick and me still spread out on the bed leaking a mixture of mine and peters cum onto the bed sheet as i lay there panting from exhaustion. i look into chloes eyes and see the desire, i motioned for her to come onto the bed, she tried to stop herself but couldn't she climbed over and reached out to touch my pussy i gasped as her soft fingers touched me so delicately so tentatively yet still displaying all the passion and the desire Peter had, i sat up and slid my hand down her trousers to her pussy her free hand went to her trousers pulling them down to give me better access, it seemed i was going to fuck peter and chloe before they had even fuck each other, and they were going out. my lips mashed to chloes as i pushed her backwards and climbed on-top my tongue exploring her mouth one hand on her wonderful tits and the other reaching down playing with her clit and one finger almost penetrating her slit, once i slipped it in there was no going back her kissing intensified and her hand both flew down to my crotch stuffing three questing fingers up inside of me while the other hand vigorously rubbed my clit, the feel of her hands was so invigorating it was unreal she knew just where to tough just how to touch and exactly how it made me feel. this was when i slid two fingers into her slippery cunt, then three, she was so wet and exited i could feel i could get my whole hand in, so i did, all the way to my wrist, Chloe stiffed and tensed with a gasp she when over the invisible barrier and he orgasm started to build , i slid my hand it quicker and faster, pounding her soaking cunt, her fingering was now sporadic and uncontrolled, but that made it even better, i could feel i was about to cross the line when she orgasmed, so hard was her orgasm that she rolled off the bed and jus lay on the floor moaning in pleasure, i reached down to finish my self off but peter stepped forward, while i had been with chloe he had been jerking off to the incredibly horny sight, we were both very colse and after only three of four thrusts i felt him pulsing inside me and felt his hot cum spay inside e and i orgasmed to quietly this time, just a small moan and a sigh of pleasure. then chloe got up, "fuck me now peter, you have cummed in her twice and never even touched me like that, i want you now" i watched as peter positioned himself over chole as he had done with me. as he started to pound her hard i reached between his legs and cupped his balls, then i moved round and massaged chloes breasts, this lasted along time, part way through i moved so my cunt was over chloes face, she softly licked and tongue fucked me until her back arched and she tensed her tongue when while in my clit and i could she by the look on peters face that her pussy was doing crazy things to his cock, together we all came cum few every where, i leaned forward and made out with peter our mouths interlocking sharing our passion and linking all three of us in a long simultaneous orgasm that lasted longer than any orgasm should have, we collapsed in our pool of cum still intertwined but to exhausted to care, utterly spent.
next day....
i sat with Chloe on her bed Pete didn't know i had stayed in town after our meeting, i wanted some more time with Chloe. we were watching telly, i turned to her and said "ok so when exactly are we going to get down to this".
Chloe looked back hurt "sorry, give me time im new to this",
"its ok" i replied, sliding my hand onto her leg "your a natural" with that i leaned in to kiss her, the kiss started off hesitant but as my lip molded softly into hers i felt her nervousness flow away. my hand slid onto her leg and moved up under her tank top to her flat stomach and then to her soft breasts, she wasn't waring a bra which sent shivers of excitement down my spine, my other hand moved to her ass which made her jump a little so her glasses fell off into her lap. i bent down and picked them up with my mouth, brushing my lips against her bare flesh under her dress.i slid her tank top over her head reviling those milky white breasts my head descended onto them of its own accord and i started nibbling the tits and sucking gently, i ran my tongue in tight circles around the nipples, until i gently suck on the nipple sending a little shiver down Chloe's body. my hand migrated down from her breasts down her shapely side and to her waist, holding her hip bone, then sliding her skirt down off legs my hands grazing the sides of her thighs. i then lent down to gently nuzzle her unshaven pussy. so distracted was i by her scent and the taste of her as i used the tip of my tongue to softly excite her i didnt notice her reaching into her bedside draw. when she spoke i looked up to see her holding a double ended dildo in her hand.

i sat facing her legs spread one leg over her the other under hers and i inserted the dildo into her leaving my end pointing at me, i grabbed her hips and pulled her in the dildo sliding into me at the same time, she gasped as it moved in her, i started bobbing up and down then side to side gyrating the dildo inside both of us, we were both screaming with pleasure as the shaft rubbed the inside of our pusses, i moved one hand down to rub her clit and leaned forward to kiss her deeply, she moved her hand to rub my clit, expertly rubbing round and round. we heard the door open and close Pete yelled up we took no notice both in the throes of deep strong orgasms. our lips massed together our tongues intertwined. Pete walked in as we both slumped against each other holding each others naked bodies to our own, the dildo still inside us forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. thats a good birthday present and story lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete