About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Monday 29 November 2010

starting blogging

I though i should have in introductory post. So here it is.
So i will tell you a bit about myself and this blog. First blog, most of the post will be my own work but if I find a story that I like I might post it but i will say where I got it from. Second a bit about me, well what to say I'm 18, I like dance, drama, writing(duh), I'm smart (I know it sounds conceited but i actually am), I have been applying to uni and been really happy with the offers I have got. Odd though it may seem my academic strength actually lies in science and
I love biology and want to go into that in later life. Please leave a comment if you visit I love to get feedback so I know your all still out there reading. it takes me a while to write each story so you may have to wait for a while between each one and some I may post half of and do another half later, other I may never finish. If I leave one unfinished that you liked say and I'll do my best to finish it. ok that's all from me for now. Have fun.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I really like your stories, as a new reader to your blog I plan on reading every single one of them over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete