About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Meeting the band (part1)

I have decided to give you what I have just written of this one rather than make you wait for me to finish but there will be more to come.
The music was loud. the screaming was louder. i was in the middle of the mosh pt, surrounded by my friend all of us head banging and moshing out. adrenaline pump through my veins as the final guitar solo fell to a close. the band left the stage and slowly the crowd filtered out the exits. me and my friends made a run for it out the exit and to our car we broke every speed limit on our way to the hotel.we parked and ran in and joined the queue out side for the after party. the bands limo pulled up and they stepped out every one went crazy a few knickers even got thrown i laughed and turned round to see Jess my best friend throwing her own kickers. i laughed harder as she hit the lead singer Jake right in the face. the band entered the hotel bar. the bouncer slowly started letting people in. as we got close to the front we put Hanna to the front as she had  a knack of getting us into places even when we did have invites.
"invitations" the bouncer barked at us Hanna stared to fumble in her pockets then with a faked look of horror on her face she pretended to realized she didnt have the invitations, as if my magic her breasts appeared bigger and right in the bouncers line of sight as she simpered at him asking then to let us in anyway a round of flirty pleases from all of us persuaded them to let us in, as we past we said a sexy thank you, while dragging our  finger nails across their chests.
we got into the room already full of smoke, we stepped up to the bar and ordered some cocktails.then we started to circulate. i saw one the band go to buy drinks and though id have a go for fun so i walked up and lent against the bar next to them. *hey i loved your show tonight"
"thanks it always nice to meet a fan" Dave the guitarist said with out turning round.
"so tell me is it HARD to play that INSTRUMENT  all that FINGERING you must DO IT a lot to get that good." my innuendo heavy comment got his attention and once i had it i didnt let it go. within 10 minuets we were making out "you got a room here Davy, maybe we could go there get a but of privacy." with out hesitation he led me up to his room. he opened the door and we stepped in, i threw him on the bed and climbed on top of him and i whispered in his ere "you know if you want i could call all of my friends, they're all downstairs, we could make you fell so good"
"Oh MY God your so hot, call ur friends later, right now..." he flipped my over and pulled down my skirt, he ran his hands under my top to the side of my breasts, i reached forward and unzipped him whispering in his ear "im on the pill" i kissed me deeply and thrust into me. he was big stretching my pussy walls he ploughed into me, his hands pulled my top over my head so he could start to feel my breasts. i wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer and forcing him deeper until he tensed up, i could feel he was going to cum, so i rolled him over and slid off him and lent down and locked my soft lips around his shaft, i gently sucked the tip and jerked his off with the other just as he was about to cum i grabbed the base stopping him cumming "hey, what did you do that for" he complained but i kept sucking and gently released his cock and then plunged my head down onto it taking his shaft into my mouth until it hit the back of my mouth i pressed harder and he slipped down my throat i pulled back and when back once again taking his whole length but his time once he was fully in i swallowed so the muscles in my neck stimulated his tip,  this made me choke but i kept him in my mouth as he let out a final groan and exploded into my mouth. his smooth cum flooded my mouth shot after shot spurted in, i kept swallowing but he was producing to much and some started to spill out of the corners of my mouth running down my chin and along my body.
once he was finished i slowly cleaned his cock with my tongue and then sat back, "lets call my friends now"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete