About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Monday 29 November 2010

Holiday

Ok so this is my newest story and I think its one of my favorites i hope you enjoy it. Its not finished but i will post more for it some other time.
"Katie!" mum called up the stairs "Hurry up we need to go or we'll miss the plane" i sighed and grabbed my bag knowing full well that i would not be the last out the house and that after we left we would be returning to check the oven . i when out the house and got in the car and put my headphones in, my little brother Jack bounded in next to me i wondered how he could be so happy knowing about the long hours of driving ahead of us, i knew he would be crying and complaining in the hour. i was in my emo mood today and was dressed accordingly in tight jeans a tight white t-shirt and a blue and black checkered hoody. Dad got in and then we waited another 10 minuets for mum to be ready and get in. Then we left. all my predictions we right and about three hours later we pulled into a service station to meet up with my uncle, aunt, and cousin Nat. my cousin was a year younger than me and we got on well, we had similar tastes and views meeting up with her was the only good thing about these family holidays. then my parents called me back to the car realizing they had spent to much time chatting and that we would be late for the plane.
we made it and after a long plane journey we landed in the Cyprus. We were staying in a big hotel that was full of tourists it was divided up into apartments that opened out onto a terraced walkway, our family's had got two right next to each other. We were all tired after the journey and the adults went to bed along with Jack while me and Nat slumped on the sofas in the lounge and watched some TV and chatted before we went to bed as well.
I woke up feeling grotty because of the jet lag and stumbled to the bathroom it was early no one else was up as i climbed into the shower and turned it on, i was engulfed in its embrace the warm water running down my back, down my cleavage. i grabbed some shower gel and started to lather up, rubbing myself all over my hand over my freshly shaven patch, i felt a knot in my stomach, it had been a while, i tentatively slid my hand between my legs rubbing my slit softly then i slid it in gently at first then faster i slumped down in the shower there was a jet of water in my face so i shut it off and slid back down and opened my legs as wide as i could pounding my fingers into my pussy while my other hand massaged my tits. i lay there pleasuring myself slowly building to a climax. "OH!!!" i opened my eyes and saw Nat standing there eyes wide with shock "I..I.." she stuttered then turned round and walked out. that was when my body decided it was ready as i orgasmed quietly leaking juices onto my hand.
the adults left to wander round town with Jack leaving me and Nat to do what we wanted. i went over to hers and knocked on her door "Nat let me in, don't be weird about this, please."
she opened the door, "come in then" i walked in and sat down. "so what do you want to do today" she asked as if attempting to brake the silence.
"i dont know, beach?" i replied
"i dont know i still feel grotty after the journey, lets stay in" she said
"sure"
"err Katie about this morning, i well i have never... done that. err i kinda want to know... well whats it like?"
"why dont you give it a go?" i smile
"i dont know how i'll do it wrong and i wont like it"
"Well i could show you if you want. but that could be weird"
"there's no one about no one will find out, lets try."
"OK lets go to your room"
She lead me to her room and sat on her bed "so how are we going to this?" i was amazed at her calm i thought she would be more nervous, like i was.
"well lets start by getting undressed" i said
"ok" she replied and slipped off her tank top and slipped off her skirt "can you do this for me please?" she asked turning round so i could do undo her bra i undid it and slipped out of my own clothes and sat on the bed. we sat facing each other crossed legged on the bed.
"ok so first just run your finger up and down ur slit" i showed her what to do running my own hand along myself. she followed suit smiling. "ok now we stimulate the clit, just rub and flick it gently" she did, letting out a little moan with each flick. "are you ready to  slid a finger in now? start with just one" i showed her how "now just get into a rhythm, i usually start to touch my boobs with my other hand at this point" but she was struggling to get into a rhythm and rub her boobs.
"i cant do it K" she said disappointing
"its ok with some practice it will get there, but lets make your first time good, come here" i wriggled closer to her  and got my finger out of my pussy and wiggled it in her face then ran it down her body, along her beautiful curves to her pussy i ran it along the slit before i slid it in. she gasped at the contact then moaned as i slid into her, i curved my finger round gently grazing the side with my nail, then i slid out she was tight even on my finger. i slid it back in while she massaged her breasts i got into a rhythm quickly and varied the speeds speeding up and then slowing down before she climaxed. she was moaning as i  finger fucked her.i felt her hand fumbling around my pussy, i moved to give her better access, i felt her slid tentatively into me fumbling inside trying to curl her finger like i had then she started to pump. now i had had sex and i had masturbated but i had never been masturbated, it was wonderful the dexterity of her finger without it being your own was amazing i gasped as her she fingered me. i felt myself going, tensing up so i sped up to bring Nat to her climax too. it didnt take much as we both groan out loud, Nat let out a little squeal of delight at the pleasure i felt her soaring my hand in her juices after i brought her down i slid my hand out and brought it to my mouth and sucked it i licked all her juices of it then i lent in to kiss her, it was a long and passionate kiss swapping her juices between out mouths until it became indistinguishable from the saliva, the sexual tension that had built up between us over the year that we hadnt even noticed washed away with that kiss until we separated she held onto my bottom lip with her teeth for just a second then released me as we both sat back thinking about what had just happened.

we went to the beach for the rest of the day and i couldn't stop starring at her toned body in her swim suit, and i caught her glancing at me in the same way. we went back to the hotel where our parents were back they were chatting on the phone with someone making arrangements to meet them by the sounds of it. i grimaced they always did this they met some other parents and forced me and nat to "play" with their child who was usually some social reject. sure enough dad hung up and told us we were going out for a meal with Bill and Susan and their son Jay. i sighed agreeing because i knew i had no choice.
 we went to this Italian place and sat down and ordered drinks, a few minuets later dad waved over their friends i didnt look up and continued staring into my lap.then Nat nudged me i looked up and saw the cutest guys sitting at the table he was tall with straight brown hair and green eyes he was thin and slightly toned with a healthy tan. i smiled maybe this could be fun.
we got chatting during the meal and the three of us got on so well. after the meal we invited him back to ours while out parents went out for drinks, we took Jack with us and put him to bed when we got in then we went to Nats apartment to hang out in the living room. we chatted for ages Nat ended up falling asleep on a sofa while me and Jay kept talking, i took him to Nats bedroom so we didnt wake Nat up. we ended up kissing on her bed, he was lay on top of me as we made out i felt his cock growing in his trousers i reached down and grabbed his ass. i slid my hand down the back of his trousers and slid it round and grabbed hold of his shaft, i unzipped him letting him spring out. he was soo big. i slipped off my skirt and panties and with out any further encouragement he moved on top of me and slowly inserted himself in but i was very tight and he had to push harder, his cock was too big to fit in comfortably and there was still an inch poking out, he looked up asking my permission, i nodded and he thrust in that last inch, making me gasp in pain and pleasure, again he looked up asking for permission, waiting until i was ready. i looked back at him and reached out and stroked his cheek and nodded again with a tear in my eye from the pain, he started to thrust in and out gently at first but then he speed up, i responded by thrusting back and throwing my head back with each thrust, really getting into you rhythm, my breast were bouncing up and down so fast it hurt, i move his hands to them to stop them, he gently massaged and kneaded them making me groan in pleasure, finally i could take no more and i tensed up my back arched and a long intense moan escaped my lips, this brought him right to the edge and he started pumping harder until his dick started to pulsate inside me where it now fit easily due to his precum and my juices he filled the inside of me so full it spurted out onto my bed and all over his balls, a trickle traveled down to my ass, my juices joined his as we were locked together in a passionate embrace, he slowly subsided inside of me and we lay together in a state of pure bliss.
We lay there and kissed a bit, his limp dick was still inside me, we still had most of our clothes on. i giggled realizing i hadnt even seen him naked i rolled him off me to get a proper look at him, i unbuttoned his shirt, as i opened it i gasped and jumped back, he sat up "is something wrong" he asked a look of concern in his eyes.
"i just realized we didnt use a condom... oh shit shit shit."
"oh fuck, err are you in, are you dangerous?"
"err, i dont think so, i think that's past for this month, what about std's, i haven't got any that i know of, i  have never had unprotected sex before, what about you?"
"that was only my second time, my first i used protection"
"i think were ok then" i sighed " well we have done it now anyway nothing we can do, i'll get tested in the morning. until then..." i pushed him back onto the bed and unbuttoned the top his trousers and slowly pulled them down.
he was laying  there naked  with me over him in just a top when Nat came in yawning she stopped dead  "Katie!!" she yelled and ran out i ran after her half naked out onto the terice where i find her slumped against the wall crying i squat down beside her.
"Nat, whats wrong, i know it was in your bed but thats not..." i tail off
"its, well, i wanted him, but you got him first, your always better than me, your smarter better looking, better with guys, everything."
"aww hun i didnt realize you liked him like that, or that you felt that way about "me, dont be silly you'll be just as good as i am with practice, and about better looking i doubt it your a stunner Nat"
"huh" she sniffled
at that point an old man walked passed glancing down at up he caught a gimps of my exposed pussy, it was funny watching him try not to misstep as he walked of. Nat giggled and then had a look herself. "come on" i said "lets go it, Jay will be wondering where we got to" we walked in to see Jay coming out of the bedroom, dressed mumbling about having to go," no you dont come on" i said pushing him back to the bedroom, "now i didnt realize how Nat felt before i leaped into bed with you, so before anything else happens you two can have some time alone "if your both ok with that" after they both agreed i left. after a few minuets i heard moaning and the creek of the bed and i knew that they were doing it. the screams of pleasure from the room really got me going, i realized i still didn't have any underwear on.
i started to finger myself to the moaning in the next room. i was climaxing when Jack walked in rubbing his eyes "wow Katie,what are you doing" he said with a smile, he knew exactly what i was doing, he was 13 so was starting to learn about all this stuff. i was screwed, he would tell mum and dad, god that was going to be awkward. then he took me completely off guard "i wont tell if you let me have a go, i have always wondered what a pussy felt like"
"always? i questioned"
"well like forever" he replied, which meant about a week for him.
"well ok if you promise you  wont tell" i said figuration it was the best option and i had already done this with Nat. i sat on the sofa and spread my legs and he knelt in front of me. he reached out and jabbed it "hey not like that, that just hurts. like this." i took his hand and showed him what to do. he had his fingers in my pussy, they were so small and delicate "put in a second finger" i told him, he did. "ok not pull them out a bit then push them back in and keep doing that." he kept going, it felt quite good.
"now take your top off, i want to touch your breast" he commanded standing up
"wooooooo get you" i laughed and then took my top off, at this point i though i might as well he reached forward and grabbed them then loosened up as he noticed me wince. he gently cupped and felt them pinching the nipple. "hey Jack you want to know what feels really good?" i put him on the sofa and pulled down his trousers. his dick wasnt a bad size for his age and very hard, i knelt down and licked it.
"ewww Katie!" he giggled
"it gets worse from here kid" i smiled as i took his dick into my mouth. i started sucking on the tip while using three fingers to jerk off the shaft.
"fuck Katie that is good, its like when i wank but so much better but i think im cumming" i stopped sucking and he looked disappointed but then grinned as i sat on the sofa with my legs wide open resting on poufs "come on Jack lets do this properly, i want to take your virginity." i pulled the condom i had got ready for Jay earlier out of the pocket of my top. i slipped it on him. he stood between my legs and with no more ceremony shoved his dick into me, it didnt fill me but it was pleasant. he kept thrusting while his hands played with my tits, then one started roaming it found my ass he slipped a finger up it "oh" i said in surprise then smiled as i saw his face, he was about to cum, "come on Jack,cum in me, cum  in your big sis" then i let out a low sexy growl which brought him over the edge i could feel his cum filling the condom. with Jack grunting like an animal until he was done. when he was finished i sent him to bed, he was tired and didnt complain. after he left i when in to see how Jay and Nat were

7 comments:

  1. wow very nice. it was hot when she had sex with her little brother. it got me really wet

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me think about fucking my own brother hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gets me hard thinking about you walking around dropping cum after your first shag:P btw did this really happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. [url=http://toons-empire.com/]Cartoon Sex[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete