About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Monday 29 November 2010

On the beach with you

so this is something i tried a while ago, i was inspired by sex chatting on msn i hope you like it.
i want to tale you by the hand and gently carress your face as you grab my hip bone and pull me close i can feel your passion through your trousers, i wisper n your ear, "not now we cant" but you cant be stoped ou lay me down on the soft sand of the beach, its currently empty but for how long, those thoughs disaper as i see you unzip and you magnificent organ bursts out, i start panting i want it so much, you lift up my skirt and softly rub my bare leg, cooled by the soft sea breeze, your hand then trails upward, making me gasp as it trails over my aching pussy, teasing it. you lean down end softly lick the wet lips, sliding your tongue inside then out and up flicking my clit, then you leave a trail of kisses up my stomach to my breast which you suckle on your soft lips grazing the sensitive skin making me groan, you then move up to my mouth and as you are just about to kiss me you enter me touching your lips to mine at the same moment, so entranced was i by your lips i forgot about you cock, that now pounds into me, as your lips show your devotion to passion. the sand under me starts to compact and scratch so i roll you over positioning myself on top fo you and grinding my hips onto your swiveling you shaft inside me, as i circle over your crotch, your hand reach up to grab my breasts and caress my flat stomach following the curves down to my pussy which you fondle as you pump up into it as i gyrate on top, the walls of my pussy contract tightly around you dick then soften still tight but softer then i clench again and i keep going until i feel the pulsing in your cock that means you are about to explode, i slam down hard onto you and look deep into your eyes that show your excitement it seems to pass through to me as fro my pussy the feeling radiate out we cum together some leaking out to mix with the sand. i roll off you which allows me to see that someone was standing behind us, watching, he most attractive girl i had ever seen she was clearly aroused as was shown by the wet patch on the crotch of her running shorts and the hard nipple i could see poking out of her tank top. she walked over, "that was beautiful, i'm sorry for watching but i couldnt help it"
"join us" i said still out of breath from our exertions"if thats ok?" i said to you you smile and look back at me nodding
"realy?" she asked the wet patch growing visibly,
i reached up and pulled her shorts down to revile her pussy so wet it was dripping onto the sand "there only going to get ruined" i said. reaching back up to her pussy. she slid her tank top off, while i carresed her pussy, to revel the fermest smoothest pair of boobsi had ever see. you looked agast at them too, but then you looked down at mine, comparing them, mine seemed to come off best, that didnt stop you reaching out to hers and massaging them, "we have both cumed i think its only far we bring her to the same level" i said to you as i took over the boobs as you positioned your cock by her pussy, i put one foot over her and raised my ass wehile still caressing her allowing you to lick my pussy and suck up our mixed juices, she had already bee highly aroused and it didnt take long untill she cleanched up and screamed in ecsasy, her back arching and her pussy spraying buckets of cum, this made you cum too, i was still unfinished as you two fell back, but the girl noticed and came back up she lifted my geg up and stepped closer motiong for me to do the same to her, our pussys met in the middle, one of my lips slid into her and one of her into mine, our free hand reaced down to rub and finger fuk each other i did not last much longer as my cum streamed into her and down her leg i convulsed with pleasure never felt befor, and i fell on the floor as drained as if i had just swum the atlantic ocean.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete