About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Meeting the band (part 2)

More will come im posting this as I write it.
A few minuets the other three made it to the room. we undressed each other in front of Dave  then we all climbed onto the bed, touching and caressing him, Bex decided she wanted to have first go on his dick  and climbed onto him i started to make out with her softly brushing my lips to hers and then grabbing her ass and kissing passionately. while Jess made out with Dave and Hanna talked dirty in his ear while caressing hid body. i had an idea i pulled Bex off his dick and pulled her down and we started kissing his dick, i sucked the top then trailed kisses down to the base, then i kissed bex around the dick, the dick getting in the way of out tongues, Dave moved Jess out the way so he could see what we were doing so she move behind me and started fingering me, Hanna when to finger Bex. i was loving Jess's questing finger exploring me, and started to kiss and suck the cock with renewed passion then Jess happened upon my g spot and imitately i was moaning convulsing with pleasure as Jess started to press and rub the spot for all she was worth. i finally climaxed with a loud moan OOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhHHHHHHHHHH OooOHHH OOhH goD FUcCK YES JESS FUCK YES OHHHHHHH FUCKFUCK FUCK." i looked up to see Bex riding Dave while hi licked Hanna Jess was looking pleased with herself but no one had been pleasuring her so i reached into my bag that was at the side of the bed and pulled out my small vibrator and pulled Jess close kissed her and slipped it into her, i slowly moved it in and out of her while making out with her, i heard one of the others climaxing i wasnt sure who. then as i felt Jess's hand felling round my clit i heard Dave grunt as he cam i looked over to see him pumping his cum into Hanna. while Bex sat behind her with her hand round Hanna's waist rubbing her clit vigorously. i speed up in Jess then flicked the vibrator to cum mode and it started pulsing as if it was cumming because i knew Jess loved that and she did as she moaned out finally climaxing. as i lay her back on the bed the vibrator still in her i moved help finish Hanna off massaging her boobs while Dave licked her out and Bex worked her ass. she cam covering Dave's face with her juices which i licked off. we lay together feeling each other out softly pleasuring each other while we got our breath back when the rest of the band walked in...

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's so great,, I love it but I much more like it when it takes wee bit more longer before it goes to "that" part,, only it makes sense lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete