About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Monday 7 July 2014

Katie's lust

This story was written by a fan about me, one of the greatest compliments an erotic writer can have so thank you Alex. If anyone else want to write something I'll be happy to post it, and I promise there is some original work coming, the revival of an old series.... enjoy. xxx

Katie was in this black strapless dress that barely came down to her mid-thigh, it was hugging every curve of her body.. It seemed to barely cover her tits, this dress was meant to steal attention and it definitely was doing that.  Her beautiful silky brown hair falling over her shoulders. Wearing black high heels, made her ass pop out of her dress. She must’ve seen my jaw dropped because she just smiled and let herself in her ass rubbed up against me and I instantly got hard. She went ahead and sat on the couch crossing her legs. I had known Katie since we were 9 and played soccer in the same team. We went to the same same schools all the way through high school until college and we're really good friends. She had invited me to a party at her new school not knowing anyone there she didn't want to go alone. We made our way to the party out in Santa Barbara which was in a huge house pretty much a mansion. We had fun we played beer pong I even got a few numbers from some girls their although Katie pulled me away to go dance. She was definitely more friendlier than the usual backing on into me i knew she felt my dick as she kept dancing on me. In my opinion she was one of the hottest girls I've met she was 5'7 gorgeous figure an ass to die for and had the most beautiful brown eyes ever.

I've always had a crush on her but never wanted to risk it by doing something stupid. But tonight I really wanted and I knew she did too. I placed my hands on her hips to my surprise she grabbed it moving it down to her ass. She smiled at me saying "let's get out of here"

We made our way to my apartment as she was telling me how lonely she has been. When we got there  she was pushing me in saying how's she wanted this for a long time. Pushing me on the couch straddling me with her legs on each kissing my neck, nibbling on my ears, and rubbing herself against my dick. She lets out a small moan, as she feels my dick get harder and harder the more she rubs and kisses. While I slowly raise her dress uncovering her nice rounded ass. Giving it a firm squeeze causing her to let out a moan.
"Spank me baby" she said smiling at me
I struck her ass leaving my hand print causing her to moan loudly

She had put on some black lace lingerie with matching black stockings.  Her red bouncy hair hung loose over her shoulder. With her tight black dress showing her figure her long legs and large breasts. She pushed off me giving a long kiss as she stood up.

She slowly reached behind her to unzip her dress the whole time looking straight at me.  She slowly pushed the dress down slowly giving a little dance, letting it drop to the floor. Only leaving her sexy black lace panties with high heels.

She gave me a chance to stare up and down her body before she took a few steps. She softly rubbed herself against me, sliding her near naked body against me. Running the fingers of her hands along me as she did. Then she ran her fingers down to my cock, where she let out a devilish grin. She quickly undid my pants, releasing my cock. She wrapped her hand around it, gently stroking it while she bit her lips.

Slowly she lowered herself down in front of me. Until she was crouched with her face parallel to my cock. She looked at it, taking in the length and thickness. She leaned forwards to lick her tongue up my cock, circling the head. Before sliding her lips gently over him. Sucking softly on it as she slowly lowered her mouth down me. I gave a soft moan as she took me in her mouth. She slide her lips back up me, before licking me again. Only then did she start to suck on me with her beautiful eyes looking up on me

She slid her lips along my cock, sucking firmly on him. Taking her time, enjoying the sounds of pleasure I was making. After a short while she began to move slower, sucking harder on me as she did. Then she took as much as she could in her mouth. Pushing herself to take it to the edge of her endurance. Before moving back to sucking firmly on me. . I wrapped my fingers in her hair  tilting her head looking up at me.

Here she was sucking me off, something i have only dreamed of. As she sucked on me i could she began to rub at herself through her panties.  Her finger were glistening with how wet she was.

As her fingers began to increase her own pleasure she began to increase her movements on my cock. Moving faster on me using her tongue to lick along my cock. Curling it around the head. Then again pushing to take as much of me in her mouth as she could. Sliding her mouth up and down my cock, as far as she dared. Then making herself go a little further, right to the edge of gagging. She began to move harder, sucking faster. Moving her lips along me in a movement she was certain would bring me to the edge of cumming.

“Fuck, god I’m cumming.” I hissed sharply, just before she felt my cock throbbing in her mouth. A second later my cum pumped into her mouth. She gasped then swallowed hard. Taking my cum down her throat. Swallowing all of my cum down her precious mouth. I grunted softly as I came, holding her head still until I had emptied myself in her. When I released her head she held it for a couple of seconds longer, licking the last of his cum off my cock. She lent back on her heels and swallowed the last drops, looking up at me as she did. My expression was one of pleasure and satisfaction. She slowly rose to her feet in front of me.

She slid her hands up her body, from her legs up over her hips until she was cupping her breasts. My eyes followed her hands as she slid them up her. She gently squeezed her breasts as I watched her. She lowered her arms down running her hands down to her thighs. Slowly undoing the clips on her stockings, to allow her to remove her panties. She hooked her fingers inside her panties, pushing them down slightly. As she did she turned away from me. As she pushed them down she bent over, giving me a view of her naked pussy and round ass.

She walked seductively, towards me keeping eye contact. When she reached me she climbed onto the sofa, straddling me. I looked up at her, my eyes heavy with lust.

Katie reached down to wrap her fingers around my cock. Holding it still she guided herself onto me. She lowered herself down, slowly taking me into her tight warm pussy. Feeling her pushy walls stretch around my cock, I  felt so hard inside her. The gasp she gave as she went down turned me on so much. God she was seriously going to enjoy this. She sank down until she had taken me fully inside her. she took in a long, shaky breath as she sat on me. It was gratifying to know she was not the only one effected by this. With a deliberately slow movement she pushed back up on me, then lowered herself down again. Her breath in as she did was a shuddering gasp. It felt so amazing being in her. Stretching her fully around my cock. Her pushy was already damp with a few movements.

She began to move up and down, slowly at first. Sliding her body along me. Her soft gasps as she rode me only got me harder,. As she gradually increased the speed of her movements those waves grew stronger. The heat grew hotter within her stomach. She felt his hands resting against her thighs. My hands grabbing her hips firmly as she bounced . Then I ran my hands up to her breasts. Cupping them, squeezing them firmly with my fingers. Katie hissed as I squeezed her breasts.

She began to move faster, riding me fully now. Sliding her pussy along me rapidly. Moving up until I was just inside her. Then dropping down until I was fully buried within her. She gasped hard, the heat between her legs spreading out through her body. I was grunting softly under her, soft noises of pleasure that came from deep in my throat. As the feel of my hard cock opening her pussy increased with her speed so did her gasps, turning into moans of pleasure.

“Oh god baby, you feel so good.” She moaned as she rode me. I grunted in reply, my hands still holding her firm breasts. The heat was now a raging inferno within her. The flames rising up her body. She knew that if those flames reached her head she was totally loose control. Yet, she wanted them to get there. Beneath her I began to push up into her. Timing my thrusts to match her downward movement. Of course this only added to the sensations flashing through her. Now I was thrusting up into her, burying myself even further inside her. Her insides felt like they had melted. She clung to the back of the sofa, moaning loudly, in a shrill voice.

“Oh god, oh god ah ahhh fuuckk,  I’m, I’m…” She cried out as she climbed to the edge of exploding.

“Yes babe, cum for me. Cum with my dick in your cunt.” I hissed to her, increasing my thrusts into her. Katie squirmed, squealing sharply as she dived into her orgasm. Heat flashed to every part of her body. Only my hands wrapped around her back stopped her from falling backwards. I thrust up into her hard, fast. Victoria clawed at the back of the sofa, squealing as she rode her orgasm. It felt as if her body had shattered, only the feel of my cock inside her held her together. When she came down she felt how hard I was thrusting into her. She sensed that i was building to the same kind of release she had just had. She began to ride him hard, slamming herself down on him. He groaned, burying my face into her breasts. My mouth kissing them all over. Licking wildly at her nipples. I was grunting hard, my thrusts wild up into her. She matched them with her own thrusts down. Slamming herself down onto me. Gasping deeply with each thrust downwards. Her body hypersensitive after her orgasm.

“Unn,unn fuck.” I grunted loudly as she felt my thrust becoming totally uncontrolled.

“Yes, cum babe, cum.” She gasped to me, squeezing her thighs around me as she spoke.

“OHMYFUCK.” I cried out as my body went stiff under her. She dropped herself right down on me. Just as I began to cum. katie gave a soft hiss as she felt me cumming inside her. It was one of the pleasures of sex that she could not get enough of. The feel of a guy emptying himself into her. Unfortunately it was one she had not had much chance to feel lately. So, she milked it for all she could. Squeezing her pussy tight around me, rippling her muscles to try and milk every last drop from him. Under her I  bucked upwards leaving everything I had. Bringing my hand down to slap her ass, I face buried between her breasts. I grunted repeatedly until I totally emptied myself inside her. Then sank back into the sofa with a long gasp. She sat on me, breathing hard as she slowly came down from her own sexual peak.

After a couple minutes with gingerly movements she climbed off me. with shaky legs a bright red ass and juices dripping down her inner thigh.

4 comments:

  1. A for effort but there where major continuity flaws in the story. Almost like they where pieced together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story just more practice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ive been a fan if you for several months now and I've devolved something of a writer's crush. Would it be okay if I wrote a story about us together and sent it to you? Ps sorry if I commented twice. I tried to once but I don't honk it worked. I'm not very good at this kinda thing.

    ReplyDelete