About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Hey sexy's

Ok so I am now on holiday I will try to get a few stories out while I have the time, not sure what they are going to be about, feel free to leave any ideas down below. Also I have skype now, my name on it is katielovedemon add me if you want to chat, it has deleted all the contact i had brought over from msn so if you think you have me and your wondering why i don't come online that's why. I hope to hear from all you lovely people soon. xxx ps I know i have been bad with stories lately i promise to be better, if I don't you'll have to punish me :p xxx

9 comments:

  1. Stepbrother, school , substitute, money/bet, neighbor, at work,

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time/ virginity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you continue your succubus story too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah continue your succubus story. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your succubus story was really good if you could continue that it would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. When's your next story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your website and your stories are superb. Got loadsa requests and suggestions but to be honest yours are much better. Particularly enjoyed the babysitter story. More like that would be sweet. Maybe a couple of horny young brothers or Sumat. Keep it up. Much love. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been 4 month

    ReplyDelete
  9. more true stories would be awesome

    ReplyDelete