About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Sunday 5 August 2012

Sex scene

Ok guys I’m so sorry and I know I said I would post a new story soon but I have been having some trouble, I'll get a new story for you as soon as possible but for now I’m just going to write you a sex scene.

We stumbled through the door lips locked in passion my hands rand through his hair and his hands were on my ass, his every touch set me alight with passion. I hopped up wrapping my legs round his waist, I could feel his rock hard cock through his jeans, knowing he was as excited as I was, intensified my passion as I lusted over him. He carried me up stairs never breaking the kiss. It was only as he laid me gently on the bed that he finally pulled away looking into my eyes with that sexy little grin of his he took a step back and started to pull down my skirt exposing my now soaking panties. he slipped his hands up my tights top easing off me until I lay on the bed covered only in skimpy underwear that did very little to conceal my body. I propped myself up on the bed "my turn" I smile seductively biting my bottom lip as I stand up. I stand very close to his body with only just enough room for me to slowly undo the buttons on his shirt I kept up eye contact and my little seductive smile as I pulled the shirt off him before pushing  him down onto the bed and unbuttoning his trousers and pulling them off and climbing on top of him. I slowly grind against his cock only the thin pieces of fabric that made our underwear between us. I lean down to kiss him again. He reached round behind me undoing my bra, with a little help he manages to get it off and expose my large luscious breast. Immediately his hands are on them, rubbing and softly kneading them pinching the nipple making me moan in pleasure into his lips. I pull back and pull off my panties revealing my exquisitely shaven pussy, he lifts his legs so I can get his boxers off too so that I can see his wonderful cock, thick and long and so hard that I could scarcely believe it. I get up on him again and resume my previous technique but this time without the underwear in the way. I rubbed my pussy up and down the length of his shaft, back and forth while kissing him, but eventually I couldn’t resist it any longer I needed deep penetration so I lifted myself up allowing his cock to rise up under me before aiming the tip and my cunt and driving back down onto his shaft with force. I gasped as his full length slid into my warm wet pussy I stayed still for a bit just letting him fill me but then I started to ride his cock slowly at first but speeding up each time taking his shaft all the way into my pussy, each time it made me squeak a little from both slight pain and immense pleasure.

I feel myself starting to peak but he had other ideas grabbing my waist and rolling up over so he was on top and slowed the pace right down. Each time thrusting hard and slowly burying his whole length into my pussy. "oh god baby that feels so good, oh never stop, yeah right into me ooooooh" he slowly sped up bringing me close to my peak once again I had my hand down at my crotch furiously fingering my clit as he thrust into me I was in heaven until he once again slowed down depriving me of my bliss I let out a mewing moan causing him to chuckle as he leisurely slid in and out of me. once again he slowly sped up, I felt his hand under my knee pulling up causing me to bring my legs up and he placed them over his shoulders with his firm torso rubbing against my thighs in this position he gained even deeper access to my core each thrust made me shudder with pleasure and when he started to gently pinch my nipple I was there, on the brink of the largest orgasm of my life, this time he didn’t stop and the wave of pleasure ripped through me. My back arched and my arms flailed uncontrollable but I was barley aware of this as I was locked in a pulsating world of pleasure, he even managed to continue thrusting in time with my orgasm making it last much longer. Just as it was fading I feel his cock start to throb and feel his warm cum shoot into me in wave after wave, the pleasure I felt at this sensation gave me a last few throbs of pleasure before we both collapsed together on the bed, he slid out of me and flopped beside me sweat glistening from his forehead and muscular torso I could feel his juices dripping out of my pussy running down my flesh and pooling round my ass. I looked over at my lover, and lent in and kissed him, we were one as we drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this was a pretty good story, I loved the raw passion in it. Looking forward to your next story! Any idea what it might be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first guy

    ReplyDelete