About Me

My photo
Hi so I have started blogging because I love to write, OK my grammar leaves something to be desired but the content its what I aim for, I hope I do it justice. I'm a 21 and I love writing sex story's I'd love you to read them and tell me what you think. I'll chat and role play but my big thing is my story's, I have posted them on other sites on the net and they have gone down well but the comments are a bit naff. So that's me have a read and enjoy, comment if you enjoyed them. Happy reading.(I would ask that if you read the stories to leave a comment, I do like feedback please)

Saturday 14 May 2011

The Airplane

I walked up the aisle of the plane looking at all the people, screaming kids, harassed parents, fat sweaty business men. i was not looking forward to this flight. but soon i would be in Barcelona to meet my friends who had flown out a few days earlier. i had had to stay behind because of my parents. they had left me too look after my little brother while they went on some golfing trip. i sat down in my seat hopping i would just get a normal person sitting next to me who would just want to sit quietly and leave me alone. i closed my eyes and lent back against the seat. i felt someone sit next to me. they said nothing. they didnt smell. all was good so far. i opened my eyes and saw the cutest guy ever. toned body, black hair, deep brown eyes. i had hit the jackpot of neighbors. i smiled at him "hey, I'm Katie"
"hi Katie I'm Alex. you going on holiday?"
"yeah i'm meeting up with friends, they flew out early while i stayed to babysit my brother. you?"
"im meeting a friend who lives there." his breath smelt of an exotic orangey sent that i recognize as trident gum. "are you from around here?" he asked
"Leeds, you?" i answered
"Bradford"
"cool"
we chatted on for a while i learned that he was a music student in  Bradford, he played the piano and bass, and best of all he was single. we received our in flight meal and joked about the quality of it. the plane then went through a spot of turbulence. now i have to admit i don't like flying. well that's not true, i love the flying its the fear that we may stop flying sooner than planned that scares the shit out of me. which is why i found myself clutching Alex's hand. he was amazing just talking to me to distract me from what was happening, putting his arm round my shoulders and holding my hand until the plane leveled out again. the pilot predicted smooth flying from then on and i felt my muscles relax slightly. i  sat back, "thanks you were really..well thanks" i said breathlessly
"happy to help Katie" he smiled
"well im really grateful" i said as i ran my hand up his leg and looked deep into his eyes telling him that i really wanted to thank him
"wow" was all he could say
"i'm going to the loo, im a bit sweaty, i want to..clean up..." i hinted
i walked up the aisle swaying slightly until i slipped into the loo and stood waiting leaning against the wall. until there was a knock and a whispered "Katie?" i flung open the door and he slipped in. i kissed him deeply pressing him against the door. my hands grabbed his ass as my lips pressed against his and my tongue wrapped around his tasting the orange on his breath. i slid down and pulled his trousers allowing his cock to spring forth.i kissed the tip before sliding down my soft lips trailing down his length as i cupped his balls my long tongue wrapped around his cock as i took it all the way to the back of my trough i swallowed taking some more of him in before i allowed him to slipped his cock out. i unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it along with my short skirt. i lay back slightly and allowed him to mount me and slid his cock in-between my large breast. he started trusting sliding his moist cock between the soft supple skin of my breast as he trust forwards i kissed the tip, giving it a quick lick he started grunting quietly as he was getting close to cumming. my hands when to his balls i felt them jerk as i felt the cock pump out the spurt of cum the hit me in the chin and neck. the next shot hit me over the face, on my nose and cheeks he kept going forward and slid into my mouth and i sucked it and held it in my mouth as he let stream and burst of cum into it. as he finished i swallowed and licked all the remaining cum off his cock. he cock started to go a bit limp as i started to clean of and swallow the cum that had be shot over me. once i was clean i lent forward over to him and planted a kiss on his flaccid cock. it jumped, twitching. i giggled i ran my hands over it and over your body his cock slowly started to rise to its fully hard length.  i lay back on the floor and he positioned himself between my legs and his cock slowly plunged into my wet pussy.he thrust into me as i lay propped up by the wall of the toilet. his hands ran over my flesh and his lips softly brushed my nipples. i felt his warm breath on them before he latched onto them and gently sucked. his hands when to my other breast caressing it as he ground himself into me. by this point i was needing the release of an orgasm. the feeling that had been building up inside were ready to explode so i pushed him back and rolled him over. i took control as i straddled him backward i positioned his cock against my ass and slit down, it slid in easily, lubed up by my pussy juices. his hands wrapped around my body one fondling my now ultra sensitive breasts and the other moving down to rub my clit vigorously. one of my hands was on the floor supporting my but my other i plunged deep into my cunt fingering myself to reach the orgasm that it had been waiting for since this gorgeous specimen of manhood had sat down next to me. finally i felt it. it spread like fire from my pussy causing my to shudder involuntarily then jerk repeatedly as i was overtaken by the primal excess of my orgasm. i let out a low guttural moan as i orgasmed hard my ass clenching round his manhood that started to pulsate as he shot burst after burst of cum into my hot tight ass.
when we finished and cleaned up we went back to our seats. we decided to get together again during our holiday and do more when we weren't confined by the space of the toilet and able to truly moan and groan as we locked in a primal embrace.

8 comments:

  1. very good story Katie, my dick is throbbing from it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this quickie. I enjoyed how your heroine finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks tye, and dredog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie your pictures are beautiful and your stories are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me hard

    ReplyDelete
  6. When u read a story like this its hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete